Saturday, February 18, 2012

Outstanding Websites For All ( Week Six )






Hello everyone,

While I was surfing the net, I came across the following websites. I hope you will enjoy them.


Useful Websites



Note: for more interesting websites you can go to ICTmagic.com

No
Websites name
Function
1
www.wikispaces.com
A superb wiki/web hosting site with lets you create web pages for your class.
2
www.wix.com
This is my website builder of choice. This easy to use, drag and drop tool allows you to build beautiful flash websites.
3
www.justpaste.it
A really simple way to post text and pictures online, Great for setting homework.
4
www.issuu.com
A great online publishing site. Upload pdf files and read them online like a professional magazine.
5
www.simplebooklet.com
An impressive online booklet maker which is really easy to use, yet has so many options& can be embedded in to websites.
6
www.wallwisher.com
Leave online messages for colleagues and students with WallWisher.
7
www.empressr.com
Empressr is online PowerPoint-link presenter with great visual effects.
8
www.prezentit.com
Present It is a great online presentation creator and publisher, similar to Power Point
9
www.ahead.com
Don't have boring PowerPoints. Ahead is a powerful and impressive zooming presentation creator, similar to Prezi.
10
www.yudu.com
Yudu is a good site to find interesting educational publications and to upload your own.
11
www.jux.com
Jux is a beautiful site that allows users to make great looking websites and blogs quickly and easily by click and dragging media and text where you want it.
12
www.slidesix.com
Sleek looking presentation maker. Embed photos, videos and documents. Students/colleagues can view by a link or embed on your site.
13
www.myplick.com
Upload PowerPoint, PDF, MS Office or image files to myplick to publish them online as slideshows. Add audio to your presentation.
14
www.present.me.com
A superb presentation site. See a split screen of the presentation and the speaker. Basic account is free.
15
www.notaland.com
Make a collaborative whiteboard and add images, photos, video, audio, and documents. Great for project work.




Thank you

Salam

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the links..
    I'll try to look into them on a weekly basis. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nur,

      Very happy that I can help!! Glad you like the links!! I think they are treasure to me!! I surfed almost most of them.
      Thank you

      Salam

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, Salam!!! I have already started exploring some sites from the list, www.wallwisher.com is great!!! And I liked www.notaland.com as well!!! That's very nice you have all these sites with descriptions, makes life easier!!!
    Yuliya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yuliya,

      You are welcome!! I am really happy that you like the websites!!! I feel that I won a million dollar when I find these websites, they are great!!I am glad that I make life for all easier!!

      Enjoy!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Salam,
    WHAt a great idea came to your mind to share the work you've done with us. We do appreciate it!
    Thanks a lot!
    Ludmila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ludmila,

      Thank you for your support!! I happy that you like the websites!! Enjoy!!

      Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Salam,

    Each time I read your posts I can't help being amazed by your ability to find superb stuff. I really appreciate your contributions and thank for from the bottom of my heart.

    Best regards,

    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Val,

      Thank you very much for your support and awesome words! As usually you are a great lady!! I am glad that I can help!! Thank you very much for your time visiting my post!!

      Salam

      Delete
  5. Hello Salam,

    Thank you as always for sharing wonderful links with us.
    among the list you have shared, I knew only 3 of them: wikispaces.com Wix.com and wallwisher.com.
    The best part of wallwisher is that you can connect internationally and not only limit your wall with your class. I will continue to explore the remaining ones thanks to you :)

    Sylvia, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sylvia,

      I am glad you like the links and thank you for your time visiting my blog!! These links add a lot to me and my students!!

      Thank you

      Salam

      Delete