Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CELTA Course

Hello everyone, This is the first course I dropped in my life because of a health issue. I did regret it because I was hopping to do the CELTA and earn new experience and knowledge. iw as enthusiastic, hopeful and excited about doing the course. Unfortunately I was interrupted by a sudden symptoms that prevent me from continuing the course. The course was great, the participants were super and the instructors were outstanding. These characteristics make me glad to proceed and face the challenge.I did my best but I reached to the point that I surrender and gave up accidentally. I din't believe that I left till this moment. I promise myself and my family that once I get better I will join another course and proof to all that I deserve learning and grasping new theory and techniques in teaching. I adore teaching and learning so my dream is to keep learning new notions and interacting with educators and experts about teaching and learning. I do thank all the participants in the course, the instructors, and the EC management especially Candice and David. Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment