Tuesday, April 14, 2020


A moment of committing a suicide


Saw you depressed, sighed, and tired
To die, to kill, to commit a suicide
No wonder, you are my best
I saw my best trying
I saw my dearest crying
I saw my nearest dying
Don’t do it dear
Don’t fear me dear
Don’t be far dear
I hardly speak
I hardly care
Once I realized thee
You are leaving me
You are deserting me
I stopped, froze and had a stroke
I got paralyzed
I felt I couldn’t move a muscle
To help or die before you
My soul is mingling, whispering the shouting
Dear  kill me not
Dear  leave me not
Living in desperate
I, you, me, you, they, we
I call upon you
I lost all the power
I became pale
I couldn’t picture your
Last scene, your last view
Your last moment
Your last fade smile
Your last joy
Your last tenderness
Your, joy, kindness, and pureness
To end my meaningful poem
I say
This is a bitter story
A bitter novel
A bitter fiction
Could be false but truly true
That is my friend holding a gun
Who? How?
I don’t know
Please stay and be with me.





Written by: A.Salam
Date: 5/6/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment