Saturday, December 17, 2016

A Final Wrod

When I heard about the course the first time, I was thrilled and read the brochure of the course and got a lot of information about the content. I thought twice before i joined the course. I tried to join the course the first time which was last year 2015. I couldn’t because the administration asked me for some documents that I didn’t have. Then I waited eagerly till I got the required documents then after a period of time I called the school and I was asked to take CLB and then start the registration process. I was expecting that I am going to study methods of teaching, using ICE in the classroom, Canadian workplace, communication and micro teaching and other more aspects regarding teaching. “Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality.” ― Brian Tracy I do strongly believe that attending any training helps a lot and gives a wide knowledge in the field. In the course I communicated, learnt new ideas, exchanged ideas with the other participants, and communicated on line, wrote, read, and searched different resources. The instructor tried her best to help the participants and I to manage our projects, activities and all other duties we were supposed to do during the course. I learnt to work as a team effectively and learnt more about the different thinking and practices of the participants. I had the chance to visit a school and observe different teachers for five days long. I learnt a lot about the Canadian classroom, the syllabuses, the communication in the classrooms and the school management and the staff. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.- Christopher McCandless. When I finish the course I will be ready for applying to different schools and I have the courage to attend interviews and meet different employer. I am ready because I learnt different ideas regarding the job market, the job interviews, and the different classrooms in Canada. I also had the chance to communicate with teachers and learnt from them about classrooms in Canada. Thank you TCDSB, Justine, Mary, Jihan and thank you to all who help and support the participants in achieving their goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment