Wednesday, January 29, 2014

English in My Life



    The curriculum and the way of teaching English language in public schools in Yemen are bad. That will effect on the students future. I was suffering from that in my study, job, and life.
          Throw my study in university, in the faculty of economics and commerce in (account department) all my interest was finished my study. I did not think about English language. Through, I was suffering from two English curriculums. When I saw some of my friends who studying English, I said that I will study English after finished my major.
          After I graduated from university, my goals were about how I can get job and married. All my jobs choses were working with government. Because, I did not have English language. Throw my working life, I found some Opportunities to study master and PHD in foreign countries. But I could not get them. Cause, the same reason that English language. Also, studying master in my country the universities required TOFFEL.
          In my life and after getting married, I deiced to look for another job as a part time to raise my income. Although, I have good major but all companies required the English language.
          In the last, I deiced to moving my thinking about study English to reality. Now, Alhamdulillah I am studying English and I will continue until speaking English and getting the TOFFEL.  


By Fuad Alashwal

No comments:

Post a Comment