Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 8 My Dream Comes True



Dear Shiere, Jodi, Jeff and friends,

I have the privilege to write about week 8! To tell you the truth I suffer and face difficulties in finding the information I want and I face a problem in opening some websites in ANVILL! I am lucky that I experience different tools this week. It is very busy week because of the different tasks that the instructors assign. I do admit that this week is one of the strongest, hardest, and most beneficial weeks I've ever had during the term. I am this kind of person who feels disappointed when I don't get what I want. I am astonished by the amount of reading and searching that we have to do. I sometimes spend hours thinking and arranging my thoughts and trying to understand the various tasks assigned. I honestly believe that lots of hard work makes people learn indirectly and become more than qualified in their field. What makes me happy this course is the amount of materials I received and I read. I don't want really to lose a minute this course but it is out of hand. I want to promote for his course everywhere. I hope that this course will be taught to all instructors in the world. The joy comes through learning a new idea or a new method  and I adore learning, my teachers, and those who spend their time and effort helping me and clarifying every single matter. In week 8 I am impressed, thrilled, terrified and petrified by the amount of materials I got.
I won't forget to welcome and thank Mr Jeff who helps and introduce ANVILL and other valuable tools to us. I would like to offer my warm regards to his great contribution in this week. I really like all the materials he introduced to us. Another wonderful idea is the webinar that was held on Friday! I spend a great time listening to Jeff, Sherie, Jodi and my classmates. It was awesome. 
In this week lots of activities are done by all the participants. I read lots of materials and design some lessons, surveys, a lesson plan,  we communicate through the nicenet and we shared comments and thoughts. We enjoyed the nicenet discussion and the partner activities. I realized a positive attitude towards the project peer work. I thank my partners, Vijay  and Ludmila for their support during this week. I thank Sherie and Jodi. 
Thank you very much for you all and I hope that you will do well in your final projects.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Salam,

    We all face different aspects of difficulty when it comes to coping up with technology. As for me, I was lost even after the login page of ANVILL. I was blur and didn't know which link I should go to in order for me to venture the features.
    After numerous trials of clicking different link, then I found out that the right links are on your left hand side which represents the content of lecture and activities.
    Talk about learning huh. It's a matter of trial and error. For some people like me, I learnt it the hard way.

    xx
    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nur,

    I agree learning is like an adventure that everybody should experience it.The most important thing is we shouldn't give up, we have to keep on till we reach our goals.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Salam,
    Yes, this week is really resourceful for us all. We learnt a lot and I felt really happy to see a rich harvest of tools! I missed the webinar due to the tech-problem. I enjoyed reading your project plan. I thank you and Ludmila for providing feed back. I wish you all the best!
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vijay,

    Thank you very much for your kind visit to my blog!! A rich and beneficial week indeed. Wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Salam,
    It's always a pleasure to read your posts. You somehow manage to express what most of us feel.
    It's was nice to see you during the webinar.:)
    Ludmila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ludmila,

    The pleasure is mine!! I feel happy when I see you visiting my blog and leaving your nice words!! Wish you all the best!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Salam,

    It was quite nice to see you in the webinar, even though I could not hear you for some problems. I also felt that this week was the most beneficial of all the weeks so far. I liked the design of your blog. Nice blogging.

    Regards,

    Farid

    ReplyDelete