Thursday, January 26, 2012

What amazing information I got during week 3?

Hello Sherie & Jodi and everyone,

 I am proud of the instructors, the participants, and myself that we all work together professionally and with one spirit of a team. What I learn from this week is something unique? This week which is week 3 is full of surprises. In this week I read, comment, share ideas, learn, communicate, understand, manage, search, analyze, discover, evaluate, apply, and structure. I am convinced that I learn a lot from my instructors and the participants. This week looks as if we all travel around awesome orchards which are full of knowledge and science. Let me start talking about the blogs. I enjoy reading almost all the written work in my colleagues blogs. I learn a lot of insights, ideas, rich experiences, valuable words and amazing thoughts. I feel that work appears in each blog is a treasure that we have to protect and spread  it to all. Some people wrote something unique and interesting to all. Some others spend time expressing themselves freely to tell everyone that we are all one team. I am really eager to learn more form the blogs. I am going to talk now about the sweetest, marvelous and interesting tool which is delicious. I want. I heard of delicious before but I know its value in this course when I discover its functions and it's important to all. I struggled when I start it but I am trying me best to manage with it. I feel that it's like a big box that has lots of precious ideas. We need only to search or just a click and then we will get what we want in a blink. I have the opportunity to read more about listening and speaking. I read thoroughly the ideas that Lindsy Miller discuss in her article. I understand more about the use of technology in listening and speaking. Then I went through the Bloom Taxonomy. Another interesting and important thing I learn during this week is reading previous projects prepared by the  last course participants . I have the chance to read different ways of planning, organizing, explaining and presenting the ideas. I also get to know more about different titles and issues raised by other participants in the previous course. I am given the freedom to read and comment on the mentioned projects. The Nicenet idea is another supportive, encouraging and promising. Nicenet helps a lot in enhancing my skills and my overall information about teaching, techniques different abilities. I get to know various number of skillful teachers which reflects very much on my skills in general. The very important point I like about this week is forcing me to read more, search and find out new ideas about technology and the interactive web. The week forces one to write a lot which is an excellent technique to develop. 
Thank you very much for all who share in this course and bring up their valuable ideas.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Salam,
    You did a great job by describing the useful tools. I'm really thankful to you for newsvine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ludmila,
      Thank you very much for your nice words! Wish you all the best!

      Salam

      Delete
  2. Dear Salam,
    Thank You for the great list. I will take time to STEAL them :-)!!!
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vijay,

      You are welcome! I am glad to help! Wish you all the best!

      Thank you

      Salam

      Delete
  3. Thanks Salam for the links.
    We'll learn from one another in this course.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Salam,
      I am also delighted at how the miscellaneous tasks brought the team to such a stage of trust and awareness in such short period of time. Salam, you seem to have summed up all what everyone think about this course! Your smart use of adjective gives no chance to anyone to state better than what you have said about the course...marvellous, interesting, and sweet... Nice description! Go ahead!
      Sidi, Morocco

      Delete
    2. Hello Sidi,

      Thank you very much for your great words about the course and thank you very much for your complementing me on my work! I am really glad that we exchange ideas and thoughts during this super course! Wish you all the best! thank you !

      Salam

      Delete
  4. Hello Salam,
    Indeed, as Sidi said there is no better way to describe this course and the way you did is just perfect. I agree with you that the information presented in this course is treasure and each post is unique in its own way, however; what I am worried about is missing any new website or post and I am not sure how to save all the posts of the participants. I wonder if everything will be deleted after we finish the course because it would be very useful to come to the posts and read them again even after we finish the course.
    Thanks for the links you have shared,
    Sylvia,Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sylvia,
    Thank you very much indeed for your nice words! You know I am worried too about the posts presented on the nicenet! The best way is to save all the work from week 1 because we will regret losing such valuable words! By saving all the posts we will read whenever we have time because the posts are powerful! Thank you!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete